Court Navigator Program
Court Navigators can assist you with:
- Physical Navigation - Where to go and how to get there
- Process Navigation - How to complete business at the Courts
- Service Navigation - Know about services and how to access them
Please come visit a Court Navigator in Building B (510 4th St, NW) - Room 115 - Phone: (202) 508-1672.
A court navigator can:
- Explain the court process and what to expect in court.
- Describe your options for completing your court business.
- Help you understand court forms.
- Give you information about legal service organizations.
- Refer you to other helpful services.