Special Operations Division
- The Appeals Coordinator's Office receives, reviews and processes all appeals after the appeal is filed in the office where the case started. Staff prepares appeal documents from the case that are forwarded to the D.C. Court of Appeals.
- The Jurors' Office is responsible for the management of juror services for the Superior Court, including qualifying and processing over 300 persons daily for both petit and grand juries, responding to judges' requests for jury panels and escorting jurors to courtrooms.
- The Child Care Center provides a safe, clean environment with a friendly, warm, and caring atmosphere where children can "learn through play."
- During court business hours, a judge is always on duty as the Judge-In-Chambers to handle emergency matters that are not assigned to a particular judge.
- The Superior Court of the District of Columbia provides interpreting services as mandated by local and federal statutes.