Settle My Tax Case
- If you decide to settle your case, request the necessary paperwork from the District Government Assistant Attorney General who will handle your case on behalf of the District
- Follow all instructions and fill out the form completely. Submit two copies of your settlement offer form and all supporting documentation.
- Any questions you may have with respect to the processing of your settlement offer should be directed to the Assistant Attorney General handling your case.
- In order to avoid unnecessary delays in processing your settlement offer, please provide the original and a copy of the settlement offer form, and attach a copy of the supporting documentation.
- You may wish to retain a copy for your records as well. After confirming the receipt of your settlement officer, allow at least Sixty (60 days for your settlement officer to be processed).