- When dropping off work in the bulk filing section (Building B Rm. # 122)of the Small Claims and Conciliation Branch, please include a cover sheet and follow the instructions below:
- Please do not staple documents
- ALL documents must have a raised or shaded seal for scanning purposes per administrative order of the court.
- Due to privacy requirements documents will be rejected that contain personal identifiers (i.e. social security number, bank and/or credit card numbers, D.O.B. and full names of minor children) pursuant to Super. Ct. R.P. 5(f).
- When batching documents, they are batched by pleading types, i.e. motions, statement of claims, writ if attachments, affidavits, etc.
- If the statute of limitations is imminent on any case, please inform the deputy clerk.
- If the documents are not in compliance with the above instructions, they are subject to rejection until proper corrections have been made.