- Superior Court petit jurors are paid a daily travel subsidy of $4.
- if selected for a trial, they receive an additional juror service fee of $30 for each day of the trial if they are not paid by their employer while serving.
- Petit juror payments, as well as proof of attendance, are available via the Juror Automated Teller payment system (juror ATMs) located on the 3rd floor of the Moultrie Courthouse, adjacent to the Jurors Office.
- Cash payments plus receipts for service are available from the machines after 1:00 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- Jurors should retain their Juror ATM receipt as proof of service.
- Juror payments not disbursed via the Juror ATMs will be mailed at the end of each week.
- Payments are mailed in the form of a check.
- Proof of service will be attached to the jury service payment check.
- Superior Court grand jury are not available through the juror ATMs.
- Grand Jury checks (plus proof of attendance) are mailed weekly.
- Both Grand and Petit jurors may also obtain proof of service by using the eJuror online service.
Live Chat Getting Paid