Streaming Audio of Oral ArgumentsThe Court now provides real-time access to oral arguments.
- Important Things to Note:
Streaming Audio of Oral Arguments Pt2
- You must have high speed internet access with Windows Media Player to access the audio.
- Oral arguments are broadcast and are, therefore, accessible only as they are taking place. Prior arguments cannot be accessed through this service.
- The Court has contracted for a specified number of simultaneous users to access this service. If that number is exceeded, you will get a message that indicates that the server is full. The Court will monitor usage, and increase the number of permissible simultaneous users if demand warrants such an increase.
Streaming Audio of Oral Arguments Pt3
- The court operates two courtrooms; most arguments are held in the Court of Appeals Main Courtroom. On occasion, the court conducts arguments in its Ceremonial Courtroom; for example, en banc arguments are conducted in the Ceremonial Courtroom.
- Access the audio stream from the Court of Appeals Main Courtroom.
- Access the audio stream from the Ceremonial Courtroom.
Streaming Audio of Oral Arguments Pt4
- The Court of Appeals will be pleased to make reasonable accommodations to assist persons with disabilities and other needs in interacting with the court. We have assistive listening devices for court proceedings, a wheelchair, if the need arises, and we can arrange for language translation of court documents or for court proceedings. Please contact Mr. Willie Conyers, at (202) 626-8853 to arrange any assistance you may need.