Applying to Mediate at Multi-Door
Applying Via Traditional Mediator Training
- Submit your email address to be notified of future trainings.
- When training is scheduled you will be invited to apply to participate.
- Multi-Door staff will review your application materials and, if selected, you will be invited to attend the training.
- Candidates must complete the entire training progression, including the probation period, before being eligible to apply for training in another Multi-Door program.
- To be selected for training in the Civil, Tax, and Probate Mediation Programs, applicants must be attorneys currently admitted to the bar in any state. There are no specific professional requirements to apply to train and mediate in Multi-Door's other mediation programs. A diverse range of professional backgrounds enhances Multi-Door's mediator rosters.
- At the completion of training and a mentorship with an experienced Multi-Door mediator, cases are assigned based on the needs of the program.
Those with significant experience
- Those with significant experience performing as a neutral in mediation processes are encouraged to apply through Open Enrollment. Please see application materials below. Applicants must specify a program of interest. Please note that supplemental application materials are required in the Child Protection and Family Mediation Programs.
Applying to Mediate at Multi-Door 2
Notify me about Trainings at Multi-Door
Training Schedule:Multi-Door has no new-mediator training currently scheduled. If you would like to be notified of future trainings, please fill out the form below to submit your email address.